“Master Yourself and You Can Master Anything.” – Nina
The Mastery Club® is a 'personal development novel' about five adolescents who form a club to support each other in achieving their goals and dreams.
The Mastery Club 10 Lessons Program invites students to apply the principles in the book in their own lives, and thus achieve their own goals and dreams.
Do YOU Dare Take Them On?
Join the movement! Come and tackle the 10 Lessons that green-haired Nina presents to the Mastery Club members:1. Thought is Creative – Discover Your Inner Power.
2. Goal-Setting and Affirmations – What are you saying to yourself?
3. Visualisation – Movies in your Mind.
4. Treasure Mapping – What’s your Gold?
5. First Force, Second Force, Third Force – Building Character.
6. The Law of Polarity – Good Stuff, Bad Stuff.
7. The Law of Resonance & Vibration – How You Attract...
8. Become a New Person – Are you Prepared to Pay the Price?
9. They’re Not Just Ideas – Surprise Guest Speaker.
10. Don’t Give Up... But Do Let Go – The True Nature of Mastery.
Can you 'See the Invisible, Hear the Silent, Do the Impossible'?
Inspire and Empower Yourself and Others.
See video testimonials below from the Melba College students who completed a recent program.
Programs are available for schools and adults in 10x2-hour sessions.
We look forward to your company.
If you'd love to teach this program to youth or adults, check out the Facilitator Training Program! It's a Home Study Course that you can undertake in your own time. You'll receive a set of manuals and books and be invited to join a fortnighly webinar with Liliane and other Facilitators from around the world.
Programs by trained or trainee Facilitators are currently available in Australia (Melbourne and Sydney), the UK (Aberdeen, Scotland), and Bali, Indonesia (Green School) .