The 'No More Harm' Conference is a national conference that focuses on bullying, harassing and discriminating behaviour solutions. I submitted an abstract to it earlier this year and was accepted, so this June I’ll be flying to Queensland to share my views on bullying and universal laws, and what we can do inside the school system to consciously work with those dynamics rather than be at their effect.
Other speakers include
* the Executive Director of Bully Zero Australia Foundation,
* the Children’s eSafety Commissioner,
* various speakers on workplace bullying,
* a lawyer speaking about the Royal Commission on institutional responses to child sexual abuse,
* speakers on gender-based male violence, Aboriginal violence, and bystander behaviour
* a behaviour specialist on changing the blame/victim mentality
* speakers on youth empowerment, leadership and the role of social media.
There will also be workshops and poster presentations.
Dates are 26-27 June at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Brisbane. The whole program is now published.
Included in your registration is access to presenter podcasts and Book of Proceedings after the conference.
I’d love to see you there!
* the universal dynamic governing bullying
* how bullying serves us
* the opportunities for growth for all concerned
* the fallout in all relationships when we don’t develop better communication skills
* a strategy schools can adopt to support children in mastering communication skills so that we don’t need the extremes of bullying
Here’s to creative solutions to better communication!