Iris Detenhoff is the creator of The Moontime Diary. We met last November at Dr Demartini's Prophecy event and exchanged books. She loved The Mastery Club and The Hidden Order, and asked me to contribute a segment about the 10 Lessons to the 2017 Moontime Diary, which I did.
Her diary has become "a much loved companion guide to those who seek a life more in tune with nature’s seasons and the moon’s cycles.
· Gardeners dig it because they can plant by the moon.
· Beginners like the easy to follow daily tips and information.
· Health professionals know about the moon’s influence on our health and appreciate to know her exact whereabouts.
· Astrologers love this diary as it is a great resource to professionals and a fabulous introduction for beginners.
· Mothers can't live without it because the Moontime Diary guides them
· To a better organised and happy life style,
· To plan their health and wellbeing treatments for best results.
· A better understanding of their own and others physical and emotional wellbeing."
www.moontimediary.com.au to pick up your copy! "Keep it simple sister..."
Fine tune to the moon and stay healthy, happy and organised throughout 2017